Flooring Solutions for Community Directors
Affordable Pricing & Fast Installation for Gallatin and Surrounding Areas
As a community directors, your goal is to provide tenants with top-quality accommodations that are easy to maintain and clean. The right flooring will improve your property’s value and continue working hard for you and your tenants throughout the years. At Absolute Flooring, we are pleased to offer a variety of flooring solutions for multi-family properties, including vinyl flooring, carpet, and bathroom tile for Middle Tennessee.
Four Popular Flooring Options for Communities
Flooring plays a large part in the look and feel of any property. Today, there are several flooring options available that suit rental properties well in terms of aesthetics, durability, and value.
1. Carpet is an excellent choice for living areas and bedrooms. A carpeted floor reduces noise levels and provides a comfortable surface underfoot that is appropriate for individual residents and families alike.
2. Sheet vinyl flooring is manufactured as one solid, continuous piece of Flooring that comes in a large roll, which can allow for a seamless installation depending on the size of your room. Many customers prefer sheet vinyl because it is budget-friendly, moisture resistant, low maintenance, plus it has antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
3. Luxury vinyl tile flooring is gaining popularity as an alternative to hardwood. This durable and low-maintenance flooring option offers a low-cost but high-end look that property owners and tenants alike love.
4. Ceramic tile is durable and easy to clean; it is also water-resistant and a popular flooring choice for areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and entryways. Quality tile flooring will also lend your rental unit a high-end look.
Choosing The Right Carpet for Your Units
Choosing a carpet with durable fibers will help your flooring stand up to years of foot traffic and keep your rental property looking like new, even after several turns. Nylon and triexta carpet fibers are both noted for their longevity.
- Choosing a carpet with durable fibers will help your flooring stand up to years of foot traffic and keep your rental property looking like new, even after several tenancies. Nylon and polyester carpet fibers are both noted for their longevity.
- Stain resistance can play a significant role in the look of your carpet over time. Opting for a carpet that has either good natural stain resistance or has been treated with a stain-resistant product will reduce wear and tear on the carpet from dirt, pets, and liquid spills by making stains easier to clean and less likely to permanently affect the look of the carpet.
- Most community directors prefer carpeting that is a neutral color. Beiges, tans, and grays work well in rental properties because they match a variety of color schemes and tend not to show dirt and wear easily. However, colored carpets can add style and personality to a rental space; with the right stain treatment, even a light or brightly-colored carpet will add to the beauty of your unit for many years.
Trust Our Nashville Flooring Experts
We understand how time-sensitive and important your residential properties are. This is why we strive to provide quick and efficient installations so you can focus your energy on maintaining your business.
Please call Absolute Flooring today at (615) 206-1088 to discuss the right carpet, sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl tile, wood, or tile flooring options for your Nashville-area community.
We look forward to serving you, your team, and your resident community.